Day 6 - Two-Tones Overlays of Ancenth's 4AM eyes in 6 palettes.


1 - NoodlesCC's Sorbet Remix 2 - EA's Defaults 3 - Chimerae's Eezo Jewels 4 - Serendipity's Historian 5 - Omilixth's A Moot Point 6 - Chimerae's Eezo Unnaturals

This is only half of the gift I was going to make. I was planning on making heterochromias for 3 palettes (AMP, EJ & EU) however the mesh I was using only works for adults, I need to make another 2 versions for toddlers & children as the mesh placement is off. I have no idea when the heterochromia part will be out.

These are enabled for all ages as I used face paint as the "mesh".

  • You will need to have the default two-tone package in your mods folder for the other palettes to work.
  • Sorbet Remix and A Moot Point are standalone since they are bigger palettes. The others are addons to the default. 
  • You can find them in skin details under "Dimple Right" so they will work with heterochromias.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOAD [ GOOGLE DRIVE | PATREON ]


Comments

Popular Posts